Monday, August 22, 2011

Sweetly Broken, Wholly Surrendered.

Why the comma? You might ask yourself why my blog name is Sweetly Broken (comma). That was on purpose. The reason I titled my blog Sweetly Broken, is that I am broken. I have sinned and I have made mistakes that have left me empty. There is a comma because that is not the end of my story. Romans 6:23 reads "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." There is a comma and my life is forever changed by that comma (well, technically it's a semi-colon). Currently, my most favorite worship song is Sweetly Broken by Jeremy Riddle. I love the words, "At the cross, You beckon me, draw me gently, to my knees." My Savior, Jesus, does call me and I bow down to worship Him. You may be reading this and you know Jesus, that's awesome! You might be reading this and you don't know Jesus, that's awesome! I have not always known the Lord and sometimes I still pull away from Him, but when He beckons me I try and answer that call. Also, I wanted to start a blog because I am starting college. Today is my first day of classes and for some reason I'm not nervous. For some reason I try to force myself to be nervous, to be anxious, but my spirit shows up calm. Some I'm going to try this blog thing and if doesn't work out, no worries, I will stop writing it :). Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment